I often get requests from friends and colleagues to help them with blogging or professional networking, so I’ve tagged a few of the posts here as “basics:”
- First Steps: Establishing a Professional Presence on the Web
- Comparing Apples and Oranges: Linkedin and Facebook
- Social Media and Political Action Committees
- Starting Your Own Professional Blog
- Presentation: Is Your Company Ready for Web 2.0?
- My del.icio.us bookmarks for “blogging basics”
- My Personal Twitter Rules So Far
- Are You Building Professional Relationships or a Publishing Platform?
For more information about professional blogging and social networking:
- To download a free ten-page .pdf document containing some of the above posts titled “Introduction to Blogging and Social Networking Basics for Professionals,” click here.
- If you have questions or need help developing your own professional networking or blogging action plan, click here for information on how to contact me for a confidential, no-obligation consultation.
Copyright (c) 2008-2009 by Dennis D. McDonald, Ph.D. Dr. McDonald is a management consultant based in Alexandria, Virginia. His email address is email@example.com and his Twitter ID is @ddmcd.