Interests: Project, program, and data management; market research, digital strategy, and program planning; change management; technology adoption; books, movies, nature photography, and letter writing. Research and consulting focus: data program planning & management.
- Chrome OS: Friend, Threat, or Menace?
- Thinking About “Data Program Governance”
- Improved Data Access Requires More than Analytics and Technology
- On Managing Health Data Programs: Some Thoughts After the Health Datapalooza Conference
- What Kind of Management Structure Is Needed to Govern a Data Analytics Program?
- Learning From General Electric’s Big Data Challenges
- How Important Is “Perfect Data” To Your Data Analytics Program?
- Regarding Big Data, One Manager’s “Resistance” Is Another Manager’s “Caution”
- Should Clinical Trial Data Sharing Be a Precondition for Refereed Journal Article Acceptance?
- Horatio Nelson, Dwight Eisenhower, SharePoint, and Big Data
- The Tip of the Spear: Connecting Big Data Project Management with Enterprise Data Strategy
- Understanding the Challenges of Big Data Project Management: “The Data Must Flow”
- Needed: Better Integration of Project Management and Data Management
OTHER SITE LINKS
- Free document downloads
- Site search for entire site
- Contact and “about me” info
- Book Reviews
- Movie Reviews