For my first weekly podcast I’ve recorded a twelve-minute commentary on All Kind Food’s “weekly top ten posts” as of November 29, 2006. To download the podcast, click the microphone:
The following are the top ten All Kind Food posts for the week prior to November 29, 2006 based on the number of registered hits; each is discussed briefly in the podcast:
- Business and I.T. Must Work Together to Manage New “Web 2.0” Tools
- Presentation: “Using Social Networking & Media to Improve Member Services”
- Is Innovation Management a Process or a Project?
- What If Communities Don’t Share Their Expertise?
- Introducing Collaboration Technologies to the Enterprise is a Challenge
- Enterprise Expertise Management Systems and Organizational Reality
- Bringing Knowledge, Relationships, and Experts Together in the Enterprise
- More Thoughts on Northern Virginia’s “The New New Internet” Web 2.0 Conference
- Microsoft “Knowledge Network” Features Begin to Emerge
- The Justification of Enterprise Web 2.0 Project Expenditures