On September 21, 2007 I published My Five Favorite Podcasts Right Now. Here are another five of my favorites:
- Killer Innovations. I always learn something from Phil McKinney’s podcasts. He talks about managing innovation from every angle. Very useful.
- CSPAN Afterwords. This is an intelligent and literate weekly hour long discussion about a recent book. The author is interviewed by someone who knows something about the topic which usually deals with some aspect of history, politics, or society.
- Grammar Girl’s Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing. Snippets about punctuation, grammar, and writing. Copious examples. Always relevant. The only thing I don’t like is the annoying introductory “music.”
- WNYC’s Radio Lab. Occasionally sonically overproduced, the topics and research are thoughtful, cerebral, and entertaining.
- The Napoleon Bonaparte Podcast. Two history geeks talk endlessly about some guy named Napoleon Bonaparte. Awesomely informative.