I help organizations improve how they plan, develop, manage, and communicate about data management programs and IT resources. My services include:
1. Marketing & Communications
- Pre-proposal research and analysis. What do we need to know to write this proposal?
- Proposal development and costing. What work needs to be done and how will we do it?
- Communication and messaging. Do we need help with blogging, marketing collateral and website content, presentations, or "white papers"? (See “White Papers & Research Reports” http://www.ddmcd.com/reports)
2. Business Development
- Market Research & Assessment. How big is the market for our products and services?
- Requirements Definition. What kinds of products and services do our customers & business prospects need?
- Proposal Development. How do we develop winning technical, cost, and work plan proposals?
- Post sale support. How do we manage and grow our business once we have our foot in the door?
3. Management Support
- Metrics development. How do we measure our progress?
- Project planning, resource analysis, and scheduling. Who needs to do what, when, and for how much?
- Project and program management. How do we make sure the job gets done?
- Project office setup and administration. How do we administer the project?
- Business/IT alignment. Do our technology related resources really support our business goals?
- Technology portfolio rationalization. Do we need to update our current mix of applications, services, and data resources?
For a Capabilities Summary go here.