Prompted by conversations with government contractors in the Washington DC area I’ve created a brief (and very high-level) slide presentation that lays out some of the basics of what I’ve been calling “expertise management systems.”
- You can download a .pdf format file (which can be opened using Adobe Acrobat) by clicking here.
- You can jump to the SlideShare service to view the slideshow presentation — including a “full page” version — here.
- Or, you can view an “embedded” version below of the slide presentation based on code provided by SlideShare that I have added to this page:Adblock
Here are thumbnail images of the individual slides in the presentation which I created and uploaded separately so you can see the detail on individual slides; click on the thumbnail to download the full size image:
For more information:
- To see a definition of the term “Expertise Management Systems” click here.
- To see a list of other postings in this blog related to Expertise Management, click here.
- To discuss whether an an Expertise Management System might be useful for your own organization, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know when we can chat.